Wellesley College – Davis Museum Renovations
DOC was retained to provide advice and guidance for corrective actions to portions of the renowned Davis Museum. After only fifteen years of use the museum required extensive upgrades for mechanical equipment, sound attenuation, roofing, glass and glazing.
|Designer:||James Gainfort Architects|
- Exterior envelope repairs.
- Installation of a second AHU supplying low level humidity air to offices, public spaces and lobbies.
- Glass partition to enhance control of the lobby area air.
- Fully controlled AHUs to operate more efficiently and at less cost.
- On completion all spaces were serving air at the required RH.
- Condensation, frosting and freezing issues eliminated.
Tags: Academic, Arts, CM, Massachusetts, Museum, Preconstruction