UCONN – Bousfield Psychology Building
This project was a renovation and addition to UCONN’s Psychology Building constructed on the north side of the existing building, just south of the new Social Sciences and Humanities Building East.
|Client:||University of Connecticut|
|Designer:||HDR Architects & Engineers|
- New 31,000 SF addition and 81,000 SF renovation.
- A two-story atrium connects the addition and serves as a new entrance to the overall facility.
- New physio-psych laboratories and lecture rooms.
- New computer server and support spaces.
- Renovated lecture halls, seminar rooms, and office space for research.
- Renovated Psychological Services Clinic.
- Renovated EEG and wet labs.
- Designed to meet Connecticut High Performance Building Regulations.
- LEED Silver
Tags: Academic, CM, Connecticut, Preconstruction, Renovation