UCONN – Basketball Practice Facility
Located next to the Gampel Arena at UCONN’s Storrs campus, this project involved construction of one of the largest basketball training facilities located on a college campus.
|Client:||University of Connecticut|
- Two separate 11,900-SF gyms with eight baskets in each court.
- Large weight rooms for strength training.
- Locker rooms and rehab/hydrotherapy spaces.
- Coaching staff facilities.
- Student lounges and a full dining facility.
- New dedicated Hall of Fame featuring the school’s NCAA Championship trophies.
- Brick façade incorporates glass, steel and bold graphics.
- Extensive A/V upgrades and high-efficiency MEP systems.
- LEED Gold
- IES National Awards of Merit
Tags: Academic, Athletic Facility, CM, Connecticut, Preconstruction