UCONN – Arjona Building Renovation
This project included renovations to the University of Connecticut’s most heavily used classroom building, providing much needed office space as part of the University’s four-year plan.
|Client:||University of Connecticut|
- Renovation of existing office space and classrooms.
- Updated electrical and climate control systems.
- New floor and ceiling coverings.
- Lighting fixture replacements.
- Masonry repairs and brick work.
- Asbestos abatement.
- Major site improvements.
- Challenging transformer installation due to a tight site and complex logistics.
- Work expected to add at least another 10 years of life to the building.
Tags: Academic, CM, Connecticut, Preconstruction, Renovation