Massachusetts State Police Fire Arms Training Facility Upgrade
Conversion of approximately 25,200 square feet for indoor range space at the Massachusetts State Police Firearms Training Facility located in New Braintree, Massachusetts.
- New rooftop HVAC equipment.
- Structural reinforcement of the roof.
- EPDM membrane on the existing concrete roof.
- Elastomeric coating of the existing metal panel roof.
- Concrete floor with radiant heating system.
- New lighting, panel boards, switchboards and electrical wiring.
- Enclosure of an outdoor pavilion to serve as new mechanical room and gun cleaning room.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Institutional, Massachusetts, Renovation