Lyman Street Bridge Replacement
Replacement of the Lyman Street Bridge superstructure over the first level canal in Holyoke, MA.
|Designer:||Commonwealth Engineers, Inc.|
- New steel beam bridge superstructure and reinforced concrete deck.
- Demolition and removal of the existing bridge.
- Earth excavation and backfill.
- Concrete abutments.
- Concrete sidewalks and CP-PL2 barriers.
- Relocation of existing utilities and reconstruction of roadway approaches.
- Creative suspension of existing utility lines under the temporary pedestrian walkway.
- Completed 18 months ahead of schedule.
Tags: Bridge, GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts