Bucklin Point WWTF Biogas Cogeneration System
The work included of installation of a new Biogas Cogeneration System at the Bucklin Point Wastewater Treatment Facility in East Providence, RI.
|Client:||Narragansett Bay Commission|
|Designer:||Brown & Caldwell|
- New concrete equipment pad.
- New biogas conditioning equipment.
- Gas blending equipment.
- Biogas fueled cogeneration equipment.
- Associated heat recovery and dissipation systems.
- New electrical infrastructure.
- Produces both electricity and heat by harnessing energy produced through anaerobic digestion.
- Increased the overall efficiency of the plant.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Rhode Island, Water/Wastewater