This complex renovation of Yale’s 1932-built, mixed-use Sheffield-Sterling-Strathcona Hall was completed within an extremely short time frame.
|Designer:||The S/L/A/M Collaborative|
- New interior walls and finishes,
- Incorporated accessibility and life safety issues.
- New mechanical and electrical systems.
- Energy efficient features.
- Infrastructure upgrades within an existing building and code remediation work.
Tags: Academic, CM, Connecticut, Dormitory, Historic, Preconstruction, Renovation