Housing Unit 3 and Intake Addition at the Western Massachusetts Women’s Correctional Center located in Chicopee.
- New Housing Unit built on precast piles and concrete grade beams.
- Structural steel framing.
- Precast concrete modular holding cells.
- Modular concrete holding cells prefabricated off site and put together like Legos on site.
- New 2,500 SF Intake Addition consisting of concrete foundation walls, mat slab and structural steel framing with precast concrete exterior walls.
- Integrated the design and construction delivery processes of Chapter 149A CM at Risk, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), and Building Information Management (BIM).
Tags: CM, Institutional, Massachusetts, Preconstruction, Renovation