Addition of a phosphorous removal system was added to the existing facility to upgrade discharged water quality at the West Warwick, RI WWTP.
|Client:||Town of West Warwick, RI|
|Designer:||James J. Geremia & Associates|
- New concrete Phosphorus Removal Building.
- Ballasted phosphorus removal system.
- New precast concrete diversion structure to divert flow.
- 500-ft of 42″ ductile iron pipe installed to bring flow to and from the new building.
- Sheet piling 20-ft below grade and a vacuum-pumped dewatering system.
- New rotary thickener and centrifuge.
- Odor control modifications sludge handling.
- Modifications to the BAF clearwells.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Rhode Island, Water/Wastewater