Upper Blackstone WWTF Phase III Upgrade
Phase III of this comprehensive upgrade included improvements to the solids management facilities at the Upper Blackstone WWTF, which services the greater Worcester area.
|Client:||Upper Blackstone Valley Pollution Abatement District|
- Delivered under a CM-at-Risk approach with preconstruction services.
- Upgraded dissolved air flotation units.
- New belt filter press sludge dewatering units.
- New sludge pumping and storage improvements.
- New ash handling system for the multiple hearth furnaces.
- Odor control improvements for sludge handling.
Tags: CM, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts, Preconstruction, Water/Wastewater