Located just a half mile down the street from DOC’s New York office, the Ulster Performing Arts Center (UPAC) project in Kingston, NY was one we were proud to get. The mid 1920’s built theater was in dire need of major upgrades to the electrical and mechanical systems throughout the building.
|Designer:||DLR Group/Westlake Reed Leskosky|
- New major HVAC equipment throughout the existing theater.
- New electrical service, allowing the facility to operate year round (with the addition of air conditioning).
- 1,500 SF addition to provide new patron and theater support spaces.
- New tel/data infrastructure.
- Major roof repair work.
- New roof-mounted dedicated outdoor air system serving the lobby, concourse, and rear orchestra level.
- New bathrooms, life safety upgrades, and site improvements.
Tags: Arts, GC, Institutional, New York, Renovation, Theater