The project was in two separate places on the UMASS Amherst campus and consisted of utility upgrades of steam and condensate piping to service the future central heating plant.
|Client:||UMass Building Authority|
|Designer:||R.G. Vanderweil Engineers|
- New concrete and precast utility tunnels.
- Duct banks, manholes and vaults.
- Steam and condensate piping connections to existing underground systems.
- Temporary hopper installed.
- Abatement of ACM pipe insulation.
- Demolition of existing steam piping.
- All metals sorted and recycled.
Tags: Academic, Campus Infrastructure, CM, Massachusetts, Utilities