UMass Amherst – Infrastructure Improvements
The project was in two separate places on the UMASS Amherst campus and consisted of utility upgrades of steam and condensate piping to service the future central heating plant.
|Client:||UMass Building Authority|
|Designer:||R.G. Vanderweil Engineers|
- New concrete and precast utility tunnels.
- Duct banks, manholes and vaults.
- Steam and condensate piping connections to existing underground systems.
- Temporary hopper installed.
- Abatement of ACM pipe insulation.
- Demolition of existing steam piping.
- All metals sorted and recycled.
Tags: Academic, Campus Infrastructure, CM, Massachusetts, Utilities