Addition and renovation to Trinity-Pawling School’s existing field house, which combine to form the new Smith Field House.
|Designer:||Kaeyer Garment + Davidson Architects|
- Indoor athletic courts for sports practices including basketball, baseball and lacrosse.
- New coaches locker rooms.
- New multi-purpose, centralized common space at both the ground level and mezzanine levels.
- New exterior Terrace.
- 95-foot long, 13,500 LB glue-laminated pine roof trusses.
- 3″ tongue and groove wood decking.
- Renovation of the 1957 Hubbard Basketball Gymnasium.
- Renovated Alumni Room.
Tags: Academic, Athletic Facility, CM, New York, Renovation