Construction of a new Center for Theater Dance at Phillips Exeter Academy. The building is comprised of five levels including a large main stage 350 seat performance space with orchestra pit.
|Client:||Phillips Exeter Academy|
|Designer:||Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architects|
|Photography:||Michael Moran Studio|
- H Piles, Pile caps and grade beams installed.
- Concrete flooring of multilevel rooms with differing slab elevations.
- Blackened steel throughout the building.
- The façade consists of Danish Brick.
- Geothermal Heating/Cooling.
- End-Stage and Apron Theaters.
- Mechanical space and scene shop.
- Dance performance and rehearsal space.
- Event and classroom/office space.
- LED lighting, high performance HVAC systems and low VOC products.
- LEED Gold (pending)
Tags: Academic, Arts, CM, Preconstruction, Theater