As part of Northfield Mount Hermon School’s plan to consolidate all operations onto one campus, DOC was retained as design/builder for infrastructure work to support proposed and existing buildings.
|Client:||Northfield Mount Hermon School|
|Designer:||Berkshire Design Group|
- New steam and condensate line along the inner loop.
- Sanitary sewer system replacement.
- Expansion of the storm water system.
- New 10” domestic water line connected the east end of campus to a new upper campus loop.
- New 13.8 KV high voltage feed incorporated the current 2,400 volt system.
- Provided capacity for future building.
- Existing overhead telephone/data feeds relocated to underground distribution.
Tags: Academic, Campus Infrastructure, Design/Build, Utilities