Major process upgrade to the Mansfield-Foxboro-Norton Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant to treat all existing and future flow at more stringent nutrient limits.
|Client:||MFN Wastewater Regional District|
- Four-stage Bardenpho process upgrade.
- New anoxic tanks and modifications to existing aeration basins.
- New aeration blower system.
- New secondary clarifier with activated sludge pumping station.
- New supplemental carbon storage and feed system.
- Replacement of four influent wastewater pumps.
- New primary clariflocculator and primary sludge pumping station.
- Replacement of the existing RAS pumps and WAS pumps.
- Retrofit of the existing gravity sand filter with a second AquaDiamond® traveling bridge cloth media filter.
- New chlorine contact tank.
- Replacement of the plant water system and all chemical feed systems.
- New laboratory and administrative facilities.
- Increased plant capacity by 1 MGD.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts, Water/Wastewater