This project involved an addition to Mercy Medical Center’s Caritas Cancer Center in Springfield, MA.
|Client:||Sisters of Providence Healthcare System|
|Designer:||Morris Switzer-Environments for Health|
- Two-story addition to the existing Oncology Center.
- Existing utilities were relocated prior to construction.
- Tie-ins to three existing buildings.
- 32 infusion bays and two private infusion rooms.
- 12 calming rooms and accommodations for family and friends.
- USP 800 pharmacy clean room.
- High efficiency MEP systems.
- LEED Silver
Tags: CM, Healthcare, Hospital, Massachusetts, Preconstruction, Renovation