Conversion of approximately 25,200 square feet for indoor range space at the Massachusetts State Police Firearms Training Facility located in New Braintree, Massachusetts.
- New rooftop HVAC equipment.
- Structural reinforcement of the roof.
- EPDM membrane on the existing concrete roof.
- Elastomeric coating of the existing metal panel roof.
- Concrete floor with radiant heating system.
- New lighting, panel boards, switchboards and electrical wiring.
- Enclosure of an outdoor pavilion to serve as new mechanical room and gun cleaning room.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Institutional, Massachusetts, Renovation