This project involved construction of a new building to house Marist College’s Physician Assistant and Physical Therapy programs.
|Designer:||Robert A.M. Stern Architects|
- Marist’s first academic building on its East Campus.
- Precast concrete wall assembly with a factory applied field stone veneer.
- Space includes classrooms, a mock exam room, trauma surgical suite, a gross anatomy lab, surgical simulation and exam rooms, and multidisciplinary wet and dry labs.
- Gross Anatomy Lab included custom downdraft dissection tables connected to underground ductwork with a Venturri valve exhaust system.
- Mock exam rooms connect to observation rooms with two-way glass.
- Trauma surgical suite included medical grade surgical booms.
- Two 2-story lounges with custom aluminum curtainwall, millwork, and acoustic plaster.
- Custom wood, stainless, and plastic laminate casework.
- Completed in under 13 months.
Tags: Academic, CM, New York, Preconstruction, Science/Laboratory