This fast-paced project involved repaving of Runway 11-29, the most-used runway at Hanscom Air Field located in Bedford, MA.
|Client:||Massachusetts Port Authority|
|Size:||7,000 FT runway|
- Milling and rubblizing the original concrete runway below.
- Paving and striping new asphalt.
- Reclaiming of the end areas.
- Totaled over 50,000 tons of paving material.
- Due to runway usage, a mere 30 days window was given to complete the bulk of the work.
- Work completed 59 minutes ahead of schedule.
Tags: Airport, GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts