This project provided construction of a new parking garage to accommodate the rebirth of the downtown area in the city of Greenfield, Massachusetts.
|Designer:|| ||Desman Design Management|
|Size:|| ||125,000 SF|
Tags: CM, Massachusetts, Parking Garage, Preconstruction
- New four-story, 272-space precast parking garage.
- A total of 261 precast concrete pieces make up the parking garage.
- Precast erection took about two weeks, installing roughly fifteen 65-st long precast sections a day.
- Historic bas-relief panels installed over the garage entrances to honor Greenfield’s history and serve as markers for wayfinding.
- EV charging stations installed for electric cars.
- Pocket park honoring the city’s role in the discovery of dinosaurs.