Rehabilitation adn cleaning of Primary and Secondary Clarifiers at the Deer Island Wastewater Treatment Plant serving the greater Boston area.
- Cleaning and repairs in 48 primary clarifiers and 54 secondary clarifiers.
- Each clarifier was cleaned, and any necessary concrete, expansion joint and Linabond repaired.
- Sluice gate repairs in four primary influent channels.
- The existing longitudinal and cross collector sprockets, chain and flights removed, as well as any worn wear strips and grease lines.
- Existing shafting leveled and the collector equipment replaced.
- Replaced nearly 60 miles of stainless steel chain.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts, Water/Wastewater