Dartmouth College – Kemeny Hall & Haldeman Center
This project reunited Dartmouth’s mathematics department that had been spread among three buildings. Kemeny Hall was renovated to integrate with the new Haldeman Center.
|Designer:||Bruner/Cott & Associates|
- Brick and granite structures.
- Kemeny Hall was renovated to integrate with the new Haldeman Center.
- Provides “smart” classrooms, laboratories and common spaces.
- High-performance building envelope with triple-glazed windows and highly efficient building envelope,
- Valence and chilled beam heating and cooling technologies and enthalpy heat recovery.
- LEED Silver
Tags: Academic, CM, Renovation