Construction of a new discfilter phosphorous reduction system and building enclosure at the MWRA Wastewater Treatment Plant in Clinton, MA.
- 1-story masonry Phosphorus Reduction Building foundation and superstructure.
- New submersible disc filter influent pumps and automatic backwash disc filter equipment.
- New mechanical mixers and plant water system.
- Secondary clariflocculators effluent bypass pumping.
- Demolition and modifications to existing structures.
- New chemical feed equipment and polymer system.
- New 2,500 gallon fuel oil tank.
- Natural gas piping.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Massachusetts, Water/Wastewater