This project completed CRPCD’s Capital Improvements Plan with Phase C focused on improving phosphorus removal and the disinfection system.
|Client:||Charles River Pollution Control District|
- Improvements to phosphorus removal capabilities.
- Replacement of the disinfection system.
- New instrumentation and control systems.
- New mechanical processing equipment.
- Modification of structures throughout the plant and bypass pumping.
- Underground power distribution and large sewer piping.
- Deep excavations to tie in large diameter yard piping.
- 12-hour shutdown of D-Box 4 allowed for cleaning sludge/debris out of 6 distribution boxes and installation of two 48” diameter SS plates over ends of pipes at D-Box 4 to be permanently abandoned.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Water/Wastewater