Work consisted of modifications to provide improved nitrogen removal at the Bucklin Point Wastewater Treatment Plant located in East Providence, RI.
|Client:||Narragansett Bay Commission|
- Six new final clarifiers.
- Two new sludge thickeners.
- New sludge pumping station, RAS Pump vault and force main.
- Modifications to existing aeration basins.
- Modifications to the Blower Building including two new high speed turbo blowers.
- Process/mechanical improvements throughout the facility.
- New chemical feed systems.
- Upgrades to the Wet-Weather Disinfection Building.
- Conversion of the site electrical distribution from 600-V to 480-V.
- Major flood protection improvements installed around the site perimeter.
Tags: GC, Heavy, Infrastructure, Rhode Island, Water/Wastewater